Britney Spears appeared to be in a tell all mood in her TV documentary, I Am Britney Jean after she revealed that she "loves sex".


The popstar who is putting the finishing touches to her Las Vegas residency, opened up about her feelings during the E! Network special where she said:


"I love sex. I think sex is great, but I feel a little different about it now that I am older", before adding:


"Sometimes I feel like I am 20 and sometimes I feel like I am 50."



Britney has revealed that she loves sex (WENN)


The special documentary also featured her manager Larry Rudolph who revealed that the Hit Me Baby One More Time hitmaker doesn't like to film certain shots or scenes with her dad, Jamie around.


He said: "She doesn’t like shooting these kind of scenes with him around so I have to be the one to deliver the bad news to him, that’s he’s got to…adios."


Meanwhile, Britney also admitted that she has thought about throwing in the towel with regards to her career in the music industry.


The star whose career has spanned 16 years, revealed her thoughts to E! News whilst promoting her documentary. However, in the same sentence where she revealed her thoughts about retiring, the star also admitted that she's not ready to give up just yet.


She said: "I have thought about it, but I think right now is my time to perform and doing what I'm doing."


The popstar, who has two sons ,also went on to speak about her future plans. She continued to comment:


"If I happen to have another baby or something like that, I'd probably move back to Louisiana. I do miss Louisiana. I miss the people. I miss the food. I miss the way of life, how everything is really simple. There's no traffic like there is in L.A. It's really nice."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top