Justin Bieber can be heard like never before on his candid new single 'Change Me' which sees the heartthrob stripping everything back for the ballad on which he vows to accept “responsibility” for some of his questionable actions.


The 19-year-old premiered the piano-led ballad earlier today as part of his #MusicMondays series and sees the 'Beauty and a Beat' singer open up about a troubled romance, possibly his split from Selena Gomez, while admitting that he is ready to be “changed.”



Justin Bieber performing on tour in Australia last month (Splash News)


Lyrics include: “If you're with it, then I'm with it, now to accept all responsibility,” and “Maybe you could be the light that opens up my eyes, make all my wrongs right, change me, change me.” Justin also sings: “Don't fight fire with fire, if I'm screaming, talk quieter, understanding and patience/Feel the pain that I'm facing, be like serenity.”


'Change Me' has so far gone down a storm with fans who are loving Justin's newfound mature, R&B sound, with @embracejustin tweeting: “I know im late but change me is amazing<3 i love you so much @justinbieber,” while @kidrauhIsbreezy added: “Change me is just perfect, the piano and the soul to it is just amazing #mtvstars Justin Bieber.”


@lisa_nisbetX also said: “Change me is amazing, justins voice is flawless, such a good song love it! gonna miss music mondays when they stop! #ChangeMe @justinbieber.”


If the single was written about Justin's ex Selena, she may not appreciate it as speculation is rife that she has thrown shade at the Canadian hottie with an Instagram snap she posted over the weekend with the caption: “I thought he only liked the Latina category. Smh... #nomakeup #hatewhengirlssaythat.”



'Change Me' is the latest in Biebs' #MusicMondays series (Justin Bieber/Instagram)


The apparent dig comes amidst reports of a string of women Justin has been linked to while travelling Australia and South America on his 'Believe' tour.


Meanwhile, the #MusicMondays series looks set to come to an end next week after a successful run which has seen singles such as 'Heartbreaker,' 'Hold Tight,' 'All That Matters' and 'Recovery' storm the iTunes chart.


Listen to Justin Bieber's 'Change Me' below...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top