12/23/2013 at 02:40 PM EST




Britney Spears Talks Sex in I Am Britney Jean

Britney Spears


Denise Truscello/WireImage



David Lucado is one lucky guy.

Not only is he dating a pop icon, but his girlfriend really enjoys getting it on.


"I love sex," Britney Spears[2] , 32, said[3] in her E! documentary[4] , I Am Britney Jean, which aired on Sunday. "I think sex is great. But I feel a little different about it now that I'm older. Sometimes I feel like I'm 20 and then sometimes I feel like I'm 50."


Lucado, who appeared several times in the special, received praise from his ladylove, who has gushed about him in the past[5] .


"[He's] a simple guy," she said. "He's funny. He's passionate. He gets what I do. It works out."


But it's not all upbeat for the starlet, who also opened up about being timid[6] .


"I have always been kind of shy, since I was a little girl," she said. "It's who I am to be modest, so I really can't help it. I turn into this different person … seriously, bipolar disorder … This is all I've known all my life – cameras, being followed, being part of the industry … I'm not really made for this industry."


Added Spears: "There was a time in my life when I couldn't ever leave the house without 20 cars following me. I felt very alienated from the public. But as time passed, they lightened up and they kind of went away after I wouldn't come out of the house for like two years."







References



  1. ^ TV Watch (www.people.com)

  2. ^ Britney Spears (www.people.com)

  3. ^ said (www.mtv.com)

  4. ^ E! documentary (www.eonline.com)

  5. ^ gushed about him in the past (www.people.com)

  6. ^ opened up about being timid (www.huffingtonpost.com)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top