Street Style: Cold weather, hot style


in Lexington, Ky., on Monday, October 28, 2013. Photo by Emily Wuetcher | Staff

Cameron Wilder mismatches punk and collegiate style with a dark-washed denim jacket and Polo-style apparel. Photo by Emily Wuetcher | Staff



“I’m kind of trendy, but I try to be unique, too. I like to kind of mismatch some stuff.”

–Cameron Wilder, Marketing Senior


in Lexington, Ky., on Monday, October 28, 2013. Photo by Emily Wuetcher | Staff

Sara Damra incorporates comfort with chic, wearing Hunter boots from Zappos.com and a plaid shirt from Marshalls. Photo by Emily Wuetcher | Staff



“I dress very casual and athletic. I’m not into like flashy. I dress for comfort.”

–Sara Damra, international studies and political science junior


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top