Editor’s note: In this weekend feature, the Kyiv Post brings together images of some of Kyiv's most fashionable people as well as their personal style advice and shopping recommendations.



Anna, 36


Clothes come from: Sisley, online stores.


"I would never wear pink color and leopard prints. My favorite clothes are jeans and black jackets".



Anna, 31


Clothes come from: shops in Europe.


"I like the postmodernism in fashion nowadays."



Nastya, 20


Clothes come from: Zara, second-hand shops, vintage shops abroad.


"I would call my style smart casual".



Masha, 20


Clothes come from: second-hand shops.


"I would call my style 'I wear the same clothes I sleep in.'"



Dariya, 21


Clothes come from: River Island, New Yorker, Zara.


"I hate the color pink and fur. I also don't wear short dresses. I usually buy various clothes and mix them as I like."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top