Miranda Kerr



Celebrity Fashion - Orlando Bloom's estranged wife is still stylish and Miranda Kerr is giving a few style tips out to fans.


Miranda says one big item that can help with individual style - have fun with statement jewelry.


The Australian supermodel always jazzes up her outfits with eye-catching pieces which can take her from day to night.


She told HELLO! magazine: ''As a mum, my everyday style is generally quite relaxed. I dress for the mood I'm in and the occasion. I love to have fun with fashion and I'm obsessed with accessories. I tend to invest in classic fashion pieces, so choosing jewelry is a great way to individualize my style.


''I pair a statement piece such as great cuff or ring with my favorite jeans and t-shirt or maxi dress, then for the evenings, I build on the piece by adding a complementary necklace or earrings. If I'm wearing an amazing statement piece of jewelry, I like to keep my outfit uncomplicated and let that piece be the standout.''


The mother-of-one - who has two-year-old son Flynn with her husband Orlando Bloom - admires timeless beauties like Audrey Hepburn, but says her ultimate fashion inspiration is her grandmother.


Asked about her favorite style icon, Miranda replied: ''In a celebrity sense, Audrey Hepburn. But my grandmother is also an inspiration to me. I have several of her vintage dresses in my wardrobe.


''She once told me that you don't have to have a lot of money to be stylish and confident, you just need to accessorize well and carry yourself with grace and poise.''


© Bang Showbiz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top