The reality star has revealed she overheard her mum telling a friend she already needed plastic surgery at such a young age




Kris Jenner once told a friend she wanted Khloe Kardashian to have a nose job aged NINE.


The reality TV star[1] overheard her mum insisting she already needed to undergo plastic surgery - and "makeup artists" have been telling her the same thing.


She told Cosmopolitan magazine[2] : "Words are the most powerful weapon; they can leave scars forever.


"She didn't mean harm, but when I was around nine I overheard my mum telling her friend I needed a nose job. I was shocked; I hadn't even thought about it.


"I've grown into my face but I've had makeup artists tell me, 'You should get a nose job.' I'm so happy that I never have... I'm proud for losing weight when I wanted to and I've never resorted to surgery."


However, Khloe - who is said to be relieved after ending her marriage to Lamar Odom[3] - isn't completely against the idea in the future.


She has insisted she won't succumb to bullies and - while she loves her body - she will "probably" go under the knife on her own terms.


She said: "I'm not against it - one day I probably will but it would be on my terms.


"I won't be bullied into it by social media or anyone else. I love my body and always have done."





References



  1. ^ The reality TV star (www.mirror.co.uk)

  2. ^ She told Cosmopolitan magazine (www.mirror.co.uk)

  3. ^ relieved after ending her marriage to Lamar Odom (www.mirror.co.uk)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top