The Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug actress Evangeline Lily has opened up about suffering from depression in a new cover interview for Women's Health, while also showing off "the best butt ever".



The 34-year-old, who found fame with Lost as well as movies such as Hurt Locker and 2011's Real Steel, has opened up about suffering from depression in the January/February issue of the magazine.



Evangeline Lily on the front cover of Women's Health (Splash News)


Canadaian-born Evangeline revealed that she tried medication to help her depression however she realised that it didn't suit her needs.


"For years, I'd struggled with depression. I'd tried medication, but I hated it," she explained.


"But within a year or two of eating as organic as I could, I realized that without even being conscious of it the fog of depression had been lifting."


Evangeline revealed in the cover interview. The January/February issue of Women's Health is out now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top