Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland is engaged to boyfriend Tim Witherspoon.


"He put a ring on it," Rowland, 32, said on "The Queen Latifah Show," referencing her band-mate's famous song "Single Ladies," which they performed together at the Super Bowl earlier this year.


The Grammy-winning singer is usually quiet about her love life and says she and Witherspoon have long been an item. "It's been a while," Rowland confessed[1] to Latifah on the show airing today. "We've kept it very, very low, for years, to be completely honest."


The singer said her boyfriend and manager popped the question in an unexpected way. She was in Bulgaria when asked, Rowland said.


"He asked me first on Skype," she recalled, laughing, "and I was like, 'We're so far away from each other.'"


"He asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes. I was like, 'I got my best friend to ride through life with,'" she said. "He really is my best friend."



References



  1. ^ Rowland confessed (abcnews.go.com)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top