Jennifer Lawrence may play the fearless Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, but it seems like in real life, Jen is super scared of creepy crawlies, just like majority of the female population out there!


J-Law has revealed that she started crying after seeing a spider on the set of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, because she is so scared of them.


The short haired babe told US OK! magazine that she was so freaked out when she came face to face with the eight-legged bugs in the Hawaiian jungle, that she began to sob.


She said: ''Everybody told me there were no spiders, so when I saw three, I started crying. Jungles are not easy when you're afraid of everything.


''I think I am a legitimate alcoholic. No, what's it called? An Arachnophobic.''



Jennifer has been busy promoting the latest Hunger Games movie (WENN)


The 23-year-old may have already started filming the third part of the franchise, 'Mockingjay', but does admit that there are times when she'd like to take a bit of a break.


She added: ''I would like to slow it down. You don't want more than one or two movies out a year; people get sick of you.''


Despite wanting to slow down, the star isn't planning on taking any time off just yet.


She continued: ''I think youth and caffeine have kept me going until now. To unwind? I do nothing other than bad TV and a couch.''


Meanwhile, the stunning star opened up to Empire magazine recently regarding fame and what she's had to give up to be a Hollywood star.


The actress admitted that it's the small things like visiting a coffee shop with her friends that she misses the most now she is an international celebrity.


"My personal life is now ruined," she explained: "I've had to create a new one and get used to this new life. It's hard and it takes time, but I'm sure I will get it."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top