NeNe Leakes[1] was hospitalized earlier this week after suffering from blood clots in her lung, the Real Housewives of Atlanta[2] star revealed on her blog[3] .




Leakes initially posted a photo[4] of herself in the hospital on Monday. "My arms are hurting wit [sic] these IV's #blessedtobealive." She followed up on her blog on Tuesday, explaining why she went to the hospital in the first place.




Check out our November Sweeps roundup[5]




"Late last week I wasn't feeling well and was feeling a little short of breath," she wrote. "I know my body and I know when I should be concerned so I went to the hospital to get checked out. After some routine tests I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lung. I'm told this happened to me because of the constant traveling around the country that I do for my job. I'm thankful to be alive as the doctor advised me that most people don't recognize the symptoms of blood clots and don't go to the doctor and that's when the big problems start happening. Contrary to published reports, I did not have a heart attack."




Leakes thanked her fans for support and said she is currently at home healing. In addition to her longtime gig on the Real Housewives of Atlanta, which just kicked off its sixth season, Leakes also recently starred in her own spin-off, I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding[6] , and returned to Glee[7] for the first two episodes of the season.




View original Real Housewives' NeNe Leakes Hospitalized for Blood Clots at TVGuide.com[8] [9]




Related Articles on TVGuide.com





References



  1. ^ NeNe Leakes (www.tvguide.com)

  2. ^ Real Housewives of Atlanta (www.tvguide.com)

  3. ^ her blog (www.neneleakesofficial.com)

  4. ^ posted a photo (twitter.com)

  5. ^ Check out our November Sweeps roundup (www.tvguide.com)

  6. ^ I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding (www.tvguide.com)

  7. ^ Glee (www.tvguide.com)

  8. ^ Real Housewives' NeNe Leakes Hospitalized for Blood Clots (www.tvguide.com)

  9. ^ TVGuide.com (www.tvguide.com)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top