"Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member NeNe Leakes[1] said on her website she is being treated for blood clots in her lung.


"Late last week I wasn't feeling well and was feeling a little short of breath," she wrote Tuesday.

"I know my body and I know when I should be concerned so I went to the hospital to get checked out. After some routine tests I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lung," she said.


"I'm told this happened to me because of the constant traveling around the country that I do for my job. I'm thankful to be alive as the doctor advised me that most people don't recognize the symptoms of blood clots and don't go to the doctor and that's when the big problems start happening."


After a brief hospitalization, Leakes is now recovering at home, UsMagazine.com said Tuesday.





DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY

Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.


Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any repr



References



  1. ^ NeNe Leakes (www.realitytvworld.com)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top