Glee star Amber Riley silenced weight critics when she was announced the winner of this season’s Dancing With The Stars with her dance partner Derek Hough and now she’s gone home for a well-deserved rest just in time for Thanksgiving.


The Glee actress posted a picture of herself on board what looks like a private jet, claiming that her trophy was now her “cuddle buddy”.


Just a few hours later the 27-year-old, who lives in Los Angeles, wrote: “Home sweet home” on her official Twitter page.


The star was not loving the traffic in New York yesterday, where Amber was her victory tour for Dancing With The Stars, appearing on Good Morning America.


Amber had shared with her 1.2 million followers that she had actually been up for 29 hours and 42 minutes - so it's hardly surprising!


“I can’t wait to board this plane and sleep with my mouth open and snore!!!!!,” she wrote.



Amber Riley clutches her DWTS trophy on her plane home (Instagram/msamberriley)


“I did this competition because I didn’t know if I could do it,” Amber admitted upon her triumph.


“I want to do things that scare me. I want to let women of all sizes know, you can do whatever you put your mind to.


“It doesn’t matter what size you are, what colour you are, you can do whatever you want!”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top