The lingering bits of an Indian summer kept temperatures higher than expected this week, but amidst the stress and sweats of midterm season we managed to find some folks who caught the bold October rays in style.


Claudia (shown in the featured image)

What influences your style?

I draw a lot from my mom’s Malaysian heritage. I like the bohemian aspect of it, like these pants.

If you could speak another language, what would it be?

This is going to sound really cliché, but I think French.


mohammed


Mohammed

Describe your style.

I think I would say it’s simple, with fun socks!

Favorite band?

I’m going to have to go with The Beatles, classic.


terra


Terra

What’s the coolest thing you picked up at a thrift store lately?

A black velvet corduroy jumpsuit that I wore yesterday.

Tell us something interesting about your style.

I wear clothes that I wore in elementary school, like this skirt! (pictured)


max


Max

If you were given a shopping spree at any store you wanted, which one would it be?

Balenciaga, because I love their menswear. Also D&G or Dior.

Favorite film?

American Beauty.


renee and brandon


Do you guys have any fashion inspirations?

Brandon: I’d say 80s style in general.

What is your favorite season to dress for?

Last but not least, we’d like to add a personal memo to all the men on campus: the dapper and dashing seem to be few and far between…step up your game! See you on Sproul next week.

Comments


comments


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top